A dad has announced the death of his son just few days after sharing the joyous new of his birth. The father, Lawson Ogeme took to his Facebook page to announce the birth of his son, Dominic Eromosele Ojeme on April 1st, 2017. He wrote; 
 The good God has blessed my home with an absolute marvel. Dominic Eromosele Ojeme has made an entry.
My son. A spitting image of God Almighty, His father. A gift for me to nurture, love, cherish and hold. An answer to prayers whispered.
The little boy later died on Monday, April 3rd, 2017. Sharing the sad news, the dad wrote; 
Truly I wish to appreciate everyone for your felicitations. However I regret to share my sad news that owing to some bizarre health management @the FMC Asaba, my champion and fighter Dominic at about 8pm Monday night returned to the bossom of Christ having given this sinful world his best shot from 2am Friday morning. 
So sorry pals, he was here in all heavenly splendour, overwhelming enough for me to share with you last Saturday but now he's gone. All glory and honour to our Heavenly Father Who gifts such timeless pleasure. Adieus son.

Post a Comment

 
Top